Saturday, April 29, 2006

Tattoo????

So my birthday is coming up and its the big 28
I've been thinking and wanting a tattoo for a long time
but im a big chicken
I don't like pain

yes I know I have 3 kids
and having them naturally was painful
and yes they are permanent
permanent pain in my side :)

but a tattoo??
its permanent and I don't know what I want or where I want it
but I want one
I was thinking I would get an infinity sign
or a butterfly
nothing big
but where??
maybe on my foot

I keep saying its permanent
I know I know
I just have second thoughts
big chicken remember
I've never done anything like that
I have ear piercing but those are from when I was a baby
I wanted more ear piercing but once again PAIN
I wanted a tongue ring once but it seemed way too painful

anyways maybe someone has any ideas
what and where
let me know I need some feedback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home