Monday, September 12, 2005

movies i hate with a passion

ive been meaning to write about the movies i hate
but let me tell you the ones i have seen lately

wedding crashers- funny i could watch it again
40 year old virgin- charlie laughed it was ok
national treasures-it was good
blade trinity- wanted to see more of ryan reynolds hot bod
monster in law- it was funny even with jlo
kung fu hustle- it was good
the flight that fought back-wow it was sad but strong

ok well the ones i hate are

batman and robin- i wanted to pull my eyes out so i would have something to do hated it
star wars-all of them
napoleon dynamite-oh my god hearing him talk was so annoying i hated it ahhh i hated it
how the grinch stole christmas-me and theresa fell asleep at the theater
thirteen days-what the @*%#$@#!@#$@$!


i still have to see

the exorcism of emily rose
red eye
super size me-i know im late on that one
four brothers
the transporter 2
flight plan- i wonder if its another sixth sense hum?
saw 2


and yesterday i bought beetle juice on dvd heehee
let me know your opinion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home